Congratulations on your commitment to being mighty.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2014 RACE IS NOW OPEN!
You are only a few steps away from registering. Before you continue on to the actual application there are a few instructions to help make the registration process easier.
Once you click the “Register Now” button, you will be redirected to the Active.com website to complete your application, make payment and finalize registration. However, before you start, please read the instructions on this page.
- This is a two-person team event. You should have a partner and a team name selected prior to signing up.
- There will be no solo runners except in the Singles Only flight.
- The Mighty Mite Kids run is NOT a two-person event and is limited to a total of 500 kids. Kids under age 8 will have to have a parent run with them (no charge for the parent).
- No signed waiver, and race participation will be denied.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MINORS (Ages 13-17). If you are running in the 5k, Active.com does not allow you to create teams. To complete your registration, follow the instructions below: